(This started as a project for the Feb 24-25 2012 Hacking Health hackathon)
Table of contents[Show/Hide]
Carrying and sharing a Personal Health Record.
- User in clinic tap column, administrative agent at clinic verifies photo ID and releases record to device.
- User in device can look at record later on, at any time
- User arrives to new clinic, tap column, administrative agent at clinic verifies photo ID and accepts record. Record identity is verified using PKCS.
- Unauthorized party acquires record from clinic: protected by administrative agent at clinic verifying photo ID.
- User or unauthorized party modifies record: protected by PKCS.
- Unauthorized party steals record from device: protected by the AES+hashed password.
- Open loop (interoperable) vs. Closed loop (proprietary)
Necessary / Related Technology
- HL7 CDA HL7 version 3: Message or CDA Document?
- devel-su, password 'rootme'