DrDubWiki

| Disclaimers | Privacy policy

Poisson Magique/Example

From DrDubWiki

Here's a fictional email exchange. Actual games have a much greater granularity and the emails exchanged are much longer, but the key aspect here is to model what emails come from whom and how the GM expresses to the system the different emails and NPCs being used.

Note that gm, p1 and p2 never receive an email from each other and their email addresses are kept private.

First is a bird's view of the game, then the exchanges from each. In the bird's eye it could be difficult to understand P2 action's but reading their separate emails they might make more sense.

Contents

Full Game

GM -> p1

Welcome to Amazing Adventure, your player is Alice, you're in a bar with two other people.
The one further from you says "Hi, I'm Chuck"

GM -> p2

Welcome to Amazing Adventure, your player is Bob, you're in a bar with two other people.
The one closer to you says "Hi, I'm Chuck"

p1 -> GM

I look around to see if there's anything I can use as a weapon.
I say "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice"

p2 -> GM

Does Chuck looks like he can eat a whole door?
I look at him with suspicion and say "The name is Bob, just Bob"

GM -> Alice,Bob,Chuck

Alice says "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice" while looking around with curiosity.
Bob looks to Chuck with suspicion and says "The name is Bob, just Bob"

GM -> p1

There's a woorden board at the end of the bar that could be used as a weapon if you dislodge it. Do you want to do that now?

GM -> p2

No, he doesn't

Chuck -> Alice, Bob

What brings you to this bar?

P1 -> Bob, Chuck

I'm looking for new adventure!

(I dislodge the piece of wood)

Alice -> Bob, Chuck

I'm looking for new adventure!
as she says that, she dislodges a piece of wood from the end of the bar

GM -> p1

you got it to the bewilder eyes of the people in the bar

p2 -> GM

I break a bottle and hold it from the neck as a makeshift knife

GM -> Alice, Bob, Chuck

Bob breaks a bottle and holds it from the neck as a weapon
Chucks says "wowow Adventurers, let's calm down!"

p1 -> GM

I hit Bob's bottle with the stick

GM -> p1

Before you can do anything, the bartender startles you

Bartender -> Alice, Bob, Chuck

Get out of MY bar.
I'd heed the warning, that shotgun means business.

p1 -> GM

I got out as fast as I can

p2 -> GM

I move out the last, holding to my bottle

GM -> Alice, Bob, Chuck

Alice leads the way, followed by Chuck, with Bob closing.
Somebody talks to Bob on the way out

Stranger -> Bob

Watch out of this Chuck guy, he's never up to any good

p2 -> GM

Do the rest listen to that?

GM -> p2

Nope

p2 -> GM

OK, I nod and follow them

GM -> Alice, Bob, Chuck

The three of you are in a alley in the back of the bar. A cat passes by and bristled at the sight of Chuck, rushing into the darkness.

p1 -> GM

I hit Chuck with the board

p2 -> GM

Where are the exits? Which direction can I run away?

GM -> p1

Roll attack, 1D20

p1 -> GM

Done, I made it

GM -> p2

The only exit is passing Alice and Chuck

GM -> Alice, Bob, Chuck

Alice sucker punches Chuck with the board and he falls motionless to the ground. She then turns and looks at Bob. Something is not right.

p2 -> GM

I attack Alice with the bottle!

GM -> p2

You have no chance as Chuck begins to turn

GM -> Alice, Bob

Where Chuck fell, a growing mess of dark smoke and green tentacles raises, 3 meters in height. Its terrible smell reeks evil and upset. You both roll sanity.

p1 -> GM

I made it

p2 -> GM

I didn't make it. Shit.

GM -> Alice, Bob

Alice keeps her cool, but the situation is complicated as the monster is closing the path. Bob sobs in the ground, sucking his thumb.

p1 -> GM

I drag Bob back into the bar.

GM -> p1

You drag Bob back into the bar.
The bar is silent. The lights are off. You don't hear anybody but a slight chant coming from where you guess the bar used to be. The chant is ominous and grows in volume slightly.

p1 -> GM

Darn.

p2 -> GM

I'm back to myself?

GM -> p2

Yes you are. You woke up in the darkness, being dragged while a chant is sound in the background.

p2 -> GM

Do I still have the bottle? I use it to stab whomever is dragging me.

GM -> Alice, Bob

Bob wakes up and stabs Alice. She loses 2HP and screams badly, releasing Bob.
The chant increases and you both see the bartender with a black hood.

Bartender -> Alice, Bob

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

p2 -> GM

Noooooooo

p1 -> GM

Bob SOBBBBBB

GM -> Alice, Bob

The End

Exchanges

P1 Exchanges

P1 finds about "Amazing Adventure" and signs up as Alice, in a way yet-to-be determined.


From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Welcome to Amazing Adventure, your player is Alice, you're in a bar with two other people.
The one further from you says "Hi, I'm Chuck"

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I look around to see if there's anything I can use as a weapon.
I say "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice"

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissonmagique, Chuck@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice says "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice" while looking around with curiosity.
Bob looks to Chuck with suspicion and says "The name is Bob, just Bob"

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net
Subject: Amazing Adventure

There's a wooden board at the end of the bar that could be used as a weapon if you dislodge it. Do you want to do that now?

From: Chuck@poissonmagique
To: gm@poissomagique, p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissonmagique, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

What brings you to this bar?

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique, Chuck@poissonmagique, Bob@poissonmagique, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I'm looking for new adventure!
(I dislodge the piece of wood)

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique, Chuck@poissonmagique, Bob@poissonmagique, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I'm looking for new adventure!
(I dislodge the piece of wood)

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob breaks a bottle and holds it from the neck as a weapon

Chucks says "wowow Adventurers, let's calm down!"

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I hit Bob's bottle with the stick

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Before you can do anything, the bartender startles you

From: Bartender@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique, gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Get out of MY bar.

(I'd heed the warning, that shotgun means business.)

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I got out as fast as I can

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice leads the way, followed by Chuck, with Bob closing.
Somebody talks to Bob on the way out

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The three of you are in a alley in the back of the bar. A cat passes by and bristled at the sight of Chuck, rushing into the darkness.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I hit Chuck with the board

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, pm-roll@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Roll attack.

ROLL: 1D20+2 > 15

From: pm-dice-a34214@poissonmagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

GM asked 1D20+2 > 15

reply to this email to complete this dice roll.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: pm-dice-a34214@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

From: pm-roll@poissonmagique
To: gm@poissomagique, p1@usermail.example.net
Subject: Amazing Adventure

GM asked 1D20+2 > 15

Alice rolled 16. 

Check.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Done, I made it

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice sucker punches Chuck with the board and he falls motionless to the ground. She then turns and looks at Bob. Something is not right.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Where Chuck fell, a growing mess of dark smoke and green tentacles raises, 3 meters in height. Its terrible smell reeks evil and upset. You both roll sanity.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, pm-roll@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

ROLL: 1D100 < 35

From: pm-dice-bd3314@poissonmagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

GM asked 1D100 < 35

reply to this email to complete this dice roll.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: pm-dice-bd3314@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

From: pm-roll@poissonmagique
To: gm@poissomagique, p1@usermail.example.net
Subject: Amazing Adventure

GM asked 1D100 < 35

Alice rolled 20.

Check.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I made it

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice keeps her cool, but the situation is complicated as the monster is closing the path. Bob sobs in the ground, sucking his thumb.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I drag Bob back into the bar.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net
Subject: Amazing Adventure

You drag Bob back into the bar.
The bar is silent. The lights are off. You don't hear anybody but a slight chant coming from where you guess the bar used to be. The chant is ominous and grows in volume slightly.

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Darn.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob wakes up and stabs Alice. She loses 2HP and screams badly, releasing Bob.

The chant increases and you both see the bartender with a black hood.

From: Bartender@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique, gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

From: p1@usermail.example.net
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob FUUUUUUUUUU

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p1@usermail.example.net, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The End


P2 Exchanges

P2 finds about "Amazing Adventure" and signs up as Bob, in a way yet-to-be determined.


From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Welcome to Amazing Adventure, your player is Bob, you're in a bar with two other people.
The one closer to you says "Hi, I'm Chuck"

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure


Does Chuck looks like he can eat a whole door?
I look at him with suspicion and say "The name is Bob, just Bob"

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissonmagique, Chuck@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice says "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice" while looking around with curiosity.
Bob looks to Chuck with suspicion and says "The name is Bob, just Bob"

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure

No, he doesn't.

From: Chuck@poissonmagique
To: gm@poissomagique, p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissonmagique, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

What brings you to this bar?

From: Alice@poissonmagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, gm@poissomagique, Chuck@poissonmagique, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I'm looking for new adventure!
as she says that, she dislodges a piece of wood from the end of the bar

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I break a bottle and hold it from the neck as a makeshift knife

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob breaks a bottle and holds it from the neck as a weapon

Chucks says "wowow Adventurers, let's calm down!"

From: Bartender@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique, gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Get out of MY bar.

(I'd heed the warning, that shotgun means business.)

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I move out the last, holding to my bottle

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice leads the way, followed by Chuck, with Bob closing.
Somebody talks to Bob on the way out

From: Stranger@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Watch out of this Chuck guy, he's never up to any good

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Do the rest listen to that?

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com

Nope

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

OK, I nod and follow them

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The three of you are in a alley in the back of the bar. A cat passes by and bristled at the sight of Chuck, rushing into the darkness.

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Where are the exits? Which direction can I run away?

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The only exit is passing Alice and Chuck

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice sucker punches Chuck with the board and he falls motionless to the ground. She then turns and looks at Bob. Something is not right.

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I attack Alice with the bottle!

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure

You have no chance as Chuck begins to turn

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Where Chuck fell, a growing mess of dark smoke and green tentacles raises, 3 meters in height. Its terrible smell reeks evil and upset. You both roll sanity.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, pm-roll@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

ROLL: 1D100 < 70

From: pm-dice-423ac@poissonmagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, 
Subject: Amazing Adventure

GM asked 1D100 < 70

reply to this email to complete this dice roll.

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: pm-dice-423ac@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

From: pm-roll@poissonmagique
To: gm@poissomagique, p2@nicemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure

GM asked 1D100 < 70

Alice rolled 80.

Failed.

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I didn't make it. Shit.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice keeps her cool, but the situation is complicated as the monster is closing the path. Bob sobs in the ground, sucking his thumb.

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I'm back to myself?

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Yes you are. You woke up in the darkness, being dragged while a chant is sound in the background.

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Do I still have the bottle? I use it to stab whomever is dragging me.

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob wakes up and stabs Alice. She loses 2HP and screams badly, releasing Bob.

The chant increases and you both see the bartender with a black hood.

From: Bartender@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique, gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

From: p2@nicemail.example.com
To: gm@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Noooooooo

From: gm@poissomagique
To: p2@nicemail.example.com, Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The End


GM Exchanges

The GM has registered the game "Amazing Adventure" with two Player Characters, Alice and Bob, in a way yet-to-be determined.


From: pm-system@poissonmagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure is ready to play

Your players are ready to play: 

Alice@poissonmagique
Bob@poissonmagique

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: register-npc@poissonmagique
Subject: Chuck

From: register-npc@poissonmagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure new NPC: Chuck

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Welcome to Amazing Adventure, your player is Alice, you're in a bar with two other people.
The one further from you says "Hi, I'm Chuck"

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Welcome to Amazing Adventure, your player is Bob, you're in a bar with two other people.
The one closer to you says "Hi, I'm Chuck"

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I look around to see if there's anything I can use as a weapon.
I say "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice"

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

Does Chuck looks like he can eat a whole door?
I look at him with suspicion and say "The name is Bob, just Bob"

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissonmagique, Chuck@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice says "Hi Chuck, I'm Alice" while looking around with curiosity.
Bob looks to Chuck with suspicion and says "The name is Bob, just Bob"

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

There's a wooden board at the end of the bar that could be used as a weapon if you dislodge it. Do you want to do that now?

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

No, he doesn't.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissonmagique, as-Chuck@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

What brings you to this bar?

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com, Bob@poissonmagique, Chuck@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I'm looking for new adventure!
(I dislodge the piece of wood)

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissonmagique, Chuck@poissonmagique, as-Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

I'm looking for new adventure!
as she says that, she dislodges a piece of wood from the end of the bar

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

I break a bottle and hold it from the neck as a makeshift knife

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob breaks a bottle and holds it from the neck as a weapon

Chucks says "wowow Adventurers, let's calm down!"

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I hit Bob's bottle with the stick

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Before you can do anything, the bartender startles you

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: register-npc@poissonmagique
Subject: Bartender

From: register-npc@poissonmagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure new NPC: Bartender

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique, as-Bartender@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Get out of MY bar.

(I'd heed the warning, that shotgun means business.)

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I got out as fast as I can

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

I move out the last, holding to my bottle

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice leads the way, followed by Chuck, with Bob closing.
Somebody talks to Bob on the way out

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: register-npc@poissonmagique
Subject: Stranger

From: register-npc@poissonmagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure new NPC: Stranger

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique, as-Stranger@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Watch out of this Chuck guy, he's never up to any good

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

Do the rest listen to that?

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Nope

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

OK, I nod and follow them

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The three of you are in a alley in the back of the bar. A cat passes by and bristled at the sight of Chuck, rushing into the darkness.

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I hit Chuck with the board

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

Where are the exits? Which direction can I run away?

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, pm-roll@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Roll attack.

ROLL: 1D20+2 > 15

From: pm-roll@poissonmagique
To: Alice@poissomagique, gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

GM asked 1D20+2 > 15

Alice rolled 16. 

Check.

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

Done, I made it

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

The only exit is passing Alice and Chuck

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, Chuck@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice sucker punches Chuck with the board and he falls motionless to the ground. She then turns and looks at Bob. Something is not right.

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

I attack Alice with the bottle!

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

You have no chance as Chuck begins to turn

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Where Chuck fell, a growing mess of dark smoke and green tentacles raises, 3 meters in height. Its terrible smell reeks evil and upset. You both roll sanity.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, pm-roll@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

ROLL: 1D100 < 35

From: pm-dice-23662f@poissonmagique
To: Alice@poissomagique, gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

GM asked 1D100 < 35

Alice rolled 20.

Check.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique, pm-roll@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

ROLL: 1D100 < 70

From: pm-dice-ddd3d3@poissonmagique
To: Bob@poissomagique, gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

GM asked 1D100 < 70

Bob rolled 80.

Failed.

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I made it

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

I didn't make it. Shit.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Alice keeps her cool, but the situation is complicated as the monster is closing the path. Bob sobs in the ground, sucking his thumb.

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

I drag Bob back into the bar.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

You drag Bob back into the bar.
The bar is silent. The lights are off. You don't hear anybody but a slight chant coming from where you guess the bar used to be. The chant is ominous and grows in volume slightly.

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

Darn.

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

I'm back to myself?

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

Yes you are. You woke up in the darkness, being dragged while a chant is sound in the background.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

Do I still have the bottle? I use it to stab whomever is dragging me.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Bob wakes up and stabs Alice. She loses 2HP and screams badly, releasing Bob.

The chant increases and you both see the bartender with a black hood.

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, as-Bartender@poissomagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

From: Bob@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Bob

Noooooooo

From: Alice@poissomagique
To: gm@somemail.example.com
Subject: Amazing Adventure: Alice

Bob FUUUUUUUUUU

From: gm@somemail.example.com
To: Alice@poissomagique, Bob@poissomagique, end-game@poissonmagique
Subject: Amazing Adventure

The End

Find

Browse
Main page
Recent changes
Edit
View source
Editing help
This page
Discuss this page
New section

Context
Page history
What links here
Related changes
My pages
Log in / create account
Special pages
New pages
File list
Statistics
More...